Good Friday Afternoon All,
Earlier today, Brother Jim and I discussed the forecasted 'cool' weather for this coming Sunday morning and the required 'coronavirus' protocol that guides us, in determining what type of service he would conduct for our forthcoming "Mothers Day" Service. He will do a 'parking lot' service this Sunday, pretty much like he did last Sunday. Ronnie will set up the sound system for us to hear Jim's sermon as well as our normal announcements/prayer requests. We need YOUR cooperation in helping to adhere to CERTAIN requested guidelines (social distancing, etc.) for this to happen and stay within compliance to the current protocols by Governor Beshear and health officials. Our church service will begin at 11:00 a.m..
- pull into the parking spaces with your vehicle facing the church just like last Sunday
- leave every other space EMPTY
- STAY in your cars and don't get out unless directed by Brother Jim
- one Family to a car, please (this is requested/directed by Governor Beshear)
- tithing will be handled by Judy & Greg Wade with masks on holding buckets as you pass out of the parking lot at end of the service unless this gets modified during the service
As you call around today and tomorrow to check on each other, PLEASE PASS the WORD around among members of our congregation regarding this procedure for our church service for this coming Sunday and ask all to Pray for Ann Wright. Ronnie had to take her to the ER at Baptist Health in the early hours this morning and she is in the ICU there as I send this e-mail. Friends, I pray that OUR Almighty and Loving God continues to Bless Ann and Ronnie and get her back in better health. Let's continue to Pray for our Great Country as we continue to deal with this 'coronavirus' pandemic.
In Christian Love,
Earl B. Sosby, Jr.
Chair-PPRC for 2020