Good Friday Afternoon All,
As we've done for each of the past 9 weeks, Brother Jim and I discussed the forecasted weather for this coming Sunday morning and the required 'coronavirus' protocol that guides us as to when we eventually reenter our building, in determining what type of service he would conduct for our 10th Sunday of this situation. He will do a 'parking lot' service this Sunday, pretty much like he did last Sunday. Once again, Ronnie will set up the sound system for us to hear Jim's sermon as well as our normal announcements/prayer requests. Just like before, we need YOUR cooperation in helping to adhere to CERTAIN requested guidelines (social distancing, etc.) for this to happen and stay within compliance to the current protocols by Governor Beshear and health officials. Our church service will begin at 11:00 a.m..
- pull into the parking spaces with your vehicle facing the church just like last Sunday
- leave every other space EMPTY
- STAY in your cars and don't get out unless directed by Brother Jim
- one Family to a car, please (this is requested/directed by Governor Beshear)
- tithing will be handled by Robbie & Charlotte Moreland with masks on holding buckets as
you pass out of the parking lot at end of the service unless this gets modified during the service
As you call around today and tomorrow to check on each other, PLEASE PASS the WORD around among members of our congregation regarding this procedure for our church service for this coming Sunday and ask all to continue to Pray for Ann Wright who is back home and feeling somewhat better. Also, let's continue to Pray for our Great Country as we continue to deal with this 'coronavirus' pandemic.
In Christian Love,
Earl B. Sosby, Jr.
Chair-PPRC for 2020